- Market-Frankford Line (Blue Line): subway and elevated line from the Frankford Transportation Center (fully renovated in 2003) in the Frankford section of Philadelphia to 69th Street Terminal in Upper Darby, via Center City Philadelphia.
- Broad Street Line and Broad-Ridge Spur (Orange Line): subway line along Broad Street in Philadelphia from Fern Rock Transportation Center to Pattison Avenue/Sports Complex at AT&T Station, via Center City Philadelphia.
- Norristown High Speed Line (Route 100/Purple Line): formerly known as the Philadelphia & Western (P&W), this interurban rapid transit is considered a light rail line.
- Surface Media and Sharon Hill Trolley Lines (Routes 101 and 102): two trolley routes in Delaware County which run mostly on private rights-of-way but also have some street running.
- Subway-Surface Trolley Lines (Routes 10, 11, 13, 34, and 36) five trolley routes that run in a subway in Center City and fan out along on street-level trolley tracks in West and Southwest Philadelphia.
- Route 15 resumed as of September 2005. There are current plans to restore service to Routes 23 & 56 between 2016 & 2023.